~ How it works ~
Check with your Uni: Check our page of registered Universities to see if yours is already set up. If not, speak to your course leader or supervisor about creating a profile. If they are already registered, ask for the details on logging in.
Search and save opportunities: Search through all available project briefs from businesses across the country by project, topic or business! Save the ones you’re interested in.
Apply and match: When you find the opportunity you like, send your interest through our easy-to-use application form, start a conversation with the partner and find your project match!
~ Why use ProjectMatch ~
Get project support
- Get access to a wider range of possible business partners, giving you a better chance of finding a project in your area of interest.
- Utilise our bank of example ideas and project design outlines to help formulate your project plan.
- Don’t be constrained by location! Many projects can be done online, and now it’s easy to meet companies across the country!
- We can also post your study on our Participants Needed page to help promote it to potential participants.
- Develop and hone your skills in a real-world environment.
- Deliver meaningful results to businesses and employees that can affect their working environment.
- Learn how to develop working relationships with a client and how to present results to business leaders.
Build your network
- Learn to make new business connections in a safer environment, and with contacts already interested in your topic.
- Showcase your skills as a research or consultant to new businesses.
- Make an impression on potential future employers.
~ What next ~
Check with your University course leader if you are ready to set up a profile. Follow us on LinkedIn for updates, examples and articles of interest.